The objective of this role is to deliver exceptional customer service by focusing on service skills and ensure all required operational parameters are met and adhered to. He/she is closely involved in interacting with customers on a day to day basis, clarifying and resolving customer complaints and queries, determining the cause of the problem, providing the best resolution.
1. To provide customer satisfaction on every call/e-mail.
2. To ensure closure of the ticket/e-mail within the prescribed TAT
3. To provide speedy resolution
4. Willingness to work in rotational offs & rotational Shifts
5. To resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint
Key Result Areas:
This role will drive high-performance customer service by ensuring the desired level of productivity, call quality, SME skills, resolution providing skills are as per the organizations required norms.
1) Desired Skills and Competencies
2) Mentioned in competency guide
3) Recruitment Specifications
Week Off: 6 days working & 1-day rotational week off
Notice Period: Preferably Immediate Joiner / Max 15 days
In case of interest please walk into the below-mentioned venue for a personal interview
Venue : TVH Belicia Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 1, Block No.94, MRC Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600028 | Contact Person: Mary (HR)
Interview Date & time : 07th Nov 2019-30th Nov 2020 between 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM