DevOps Engineer - Automation @RSG Media systems Pvt Ltd
(Job Type:-Work From Home covid)
This is a DevOps Automation Engineer role, largely responsible for automation for Rights product. Rights v4 has been designed based on the micro-services architecture. The Product use React JS for UI, Node JS for middleware and business components, PostgreSQL for data storage, ORM Objection JS for data access, REDIS and Kakfa for messaging and consumers. The application is running over different micro-services. Each micro service is executed through the CoreApp by connecting to the client's DB and encapsulates the ability to connect to an AWS Lambda server. The micro-services also expose external APIs that are used for integration with 3rd party systems, such as, traffic & scheduling systems, financial systems, etc. When hosted on an RSG-supported AWS environment, it incorporates various cloud services, such as, SES Email service, AWS SNS Notification, Site 24*7, AWS Cloud Watch, etc. For flexible reporting and dashboards, uses TIBCO Jaspersoft and New Relic for real time monitoring and support. On quality and testing side, Rights use Selenium (Java), JMeter, Testlinks, Jenkins, Maven, GIT and Agile workflows.
* Must have AWS certification (Solutions Architect)
* Must have good communication skills
* Must have good experience with terraforming (latest version) scripts based infrastructure provisioning
* Must have good experience with Jenkins pipeline development using shell/groovy and infra provisioning
* Must have experience with Chef or Ansible based node and nginx automation
* Must have good understanding of docker, AWS ECS-Fargate ecosystem and hands-on experience with automating the provisioning of a containerized application.
* Desire knowledge of Kubernetez
* Desire exposure to node and nginx server configuration
* Desire understanding of web application architecture, and ways of scaling the performance
* Preferred exposure to cloud operations, have understanding of AWS infra services
* Willingness to work in shift when required, but not always.
education--UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
------Kindly share your updated Cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org-----
0 likes - 0 comments