Not Yet Register ?
Address: Cf 318 Sector Saltlake
Register now to get updates on latest Vacancy.
© 2017 My Career Bugs Pvt Ltd. All Right Reserved
PharmacistWe are looking for a full-time Pharmacist to provide accurate medication distribution services and offer patients counselling on their medication needs. The successful candidate will be able to utilize the information available to track and understand each client’s medication history and make recommendations to physicians as the situation requires. The Pharmacist is responsible for ensuring that each prescription is filled in a timely manner and meets the health requirements of patients.
Location: ULUBERIA, SHEORAPHULI, BARUIPUR, Chinsurah, Uttarpara, Rishra, Chandannagar, Domjur, Barrackpore, Kankinara, Kalyani, Kanchrapara, Shyamnagar, Naihati, Joynagar, Madhyamgram, Barasat, Basirhat, Habra
Pharmacist responsibilities and duties
The responsibilities and duties section is the most important part of the job description. Here you should outline the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and the title of the manager the person will report to.
• Collaborate with physicians to discuss potential incompatibility issues with patient prescriptions
• Maintain accurate inventory of medications
• Offer information to assist patients in understanding how to properly take their prescribed medications
• Work with the pharmaceutical staff to maintain a clean, customer-friendly workplace
• Assist patients in solving problems, such as identifying old medication or finding an over-the-counter solution to minor health issues
Pharmacist qualifications and skills
Next, outline the required and preferred skills for your position. This may include education, previous job experience, certifications and technical skills. You may also include soft skills and personality traits that you expect from a successful candidate. While it may be tempting to include a long list of skills and requirements, including too many, could dissuade qualified candidates from applying. Keep your list of qualifications concise, but provide enough detail with relevant keywords and terms.
• Master’s Degree in Pharmacy required (Pharm.D. preferred)
• Current state license to practice pharmacy
• Strong understanding of the major pharmaceutical computer software platforms
• 2+ years’ experience working as a Pharmacist
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service abilities