Openings For Fresher -Telephonic Interview- Voice Process || NTT DATA GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Roles & Responsibilities:
1.Processes member enrollment and change forms, including data entry.
2. Verifying proper completion of enrollment and change documentation.
3.Requests and verifies information as needed to expedite enrollment.
4.Ensuring accurate and timely completion of transactions to meet or exceed
5.Processes daily enrollee invoices and premium reconciliation for members.
6. Organizing and completing tasks according to assigned priorities.
7.Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the healthcare
insurance industry and of all products, services, and processes performed by the
8.Resolving complex situations following pre-established guidelines
Requirements for this role include:
1. Both Graduates and Post Graduates can apply.
2.Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills.
3.Able to work independently; strong analytic skills.
4.Detail-oriented; ability to organize and multi-task.
5.Ability to make decisions.
6. Required computer skills: must have experience with data entry and word
processing, possess a working knowledge of MS Office applications, and
understand how to navigate through web-based applications.
7. Demonstrate strong reading comprehension and writing skills.
8. Cognitive Skills include language, basic math skills, reasoning ability and
verbal communication skills.
10.Ability to work in a team environment
Required Candidate profile
*Graduation is Mandatory
*Any Graduate can apply,
*2020 Pass out are not preferred
Interview Mode: Telephonic/ Video Call
Even you can Refer your friends
Contact Person: Santhosh Kumar k
Phone Number: 7904023505
Note: For any more ClarificationFeel free to call or WhatsApp @7904023505 f.
0 likes - 0 comments